WPSiteSync for Pull v2.2.1 Release Notes
- Enhancement: Add filters to allow add-ons to conditionally disable Pull button.
- Enhancement: Update init process to use improved SyncApiController initialization mechanism.
- Enhancement: Check for minimum required version of WPSiteSync and disable if not present.
- Enhancement: Add an “info” icon following error messages displayed in Search dialog with links to Knowledge Base article.
- Fix: Address issue when using older versions of WPSiteSync Pull.
- Fix: Only display “Search for Pull” button on list pages for allowed Post Types.
- Fix: Problem with search modal not displaying in Gutenberg editor (Thanks Wessel K.)
- Fix: Address runtime error when handling upload error messages.
- Fix: Problem with Cancel button not working.
- Fix: Resolve PHP error that occurs when post edit list is empty.
Marc’s driven spirit moves ServerPress, LLC forward with elevated momentum. With his business expertise, he rolls up his sleeves helping the Team in every possible way to ensure a smooth Workflow. Besides work, Marc is a big Advocate for Foster Care. Yes. 8 kids and counting…