The train keeps rolling here at ServerPress with the new release of WPSiteSync v1.4.2. As always, the release could not have happened without the input and participation of many of you who came to us with suggestions, fixes and bug reports. So, thank you for helping us to continue providing you with the tools you need for an efficient WordPress workflow.
The latest release is available on the WordPress repository and should show up as an update. However, if you would like to download it directly, you can do so here. We hope you like the new version and we look forward to your feedback as we continue to grow the list of WPSiteSync functions and extensions.
1.4.2 – Oct 16, 2018
- enhancement: update serialization fixup code to allow for serialized data within serialized data (Thanks Alpesh J.)
- enhancement: improve handling of empty Content, resolve warning messages (Thanks Erin M.)
- fix: domain comparison for embedded images wasn’t finding local images if site_url was mixed case
- fix: removed logging of Target site credentials (Thanks Randy K.)
- fix: address runtime error in serialization parsing (Thanks Vid W.)
- fix/enhancement: improve MultiSite activation and fix activation for new sites added to network (Thanks Tyler S.)
- fix: potential runtime error in licensing code
- fix: runtime errors can sometimes be displayed if previously pushed content no longer exists on Target
Marc’s driven spirit moves ServerPress, LLC forward with elevated momentum. With his business expertise, he rolls up his sleeves helping the Team in every possible way to ensure a smooth Workflow. Besides work, Marc is a big Advocate for Foster Care. Yes. 8 kids and counting…