WPSiteSync for Bulk Actions v1.4 Release Notes
- Enhancement: Added GUI for Bulk Actions which allows Push/Pull on large numbers of posts; includes progress bar.
- Enhancement: Update .htaccess rules to allow for Apache 2.2 or Apache 2.4
- Enhancement: Add checks so the Bulk Actions UI and operations are only allowed when user meets WPSiteSync configured Roles.
- Enhancement: Update to use ‘spectrom_sync_api_init’ callback for API initialization.
- Enhancement: Check for presence of WPSiteSync and disable plugin if not found or not minimum required version.
- Fix: Address occasional runtime errors referencing non-initialized/empty arrays.
- Fix: Verify post lookup finds all Post Status types, including Trash and Custom Post Status types.
Marc’s driven spirit moves ServerPress, LLC forward with elevated momentum. With his business expertise, he rolls up his sleeves helping the Team in every possible way to ensure a smooth Workflow. Besides work, Marc is a big Advocate for Foster Care. Yes. 8 kids and counting…