All of us on the ServerPress Team are pleased to announce the release of WPSiteSync v1.5.2. This minor update fixes a few small UI bugs and its interaction with Gutenberg enabled WordPress sites, plus a few other things.
Be sure to download the core update today from the WordPress Repository:
- FIX: Correctly re-displays the WPSiteSync metabox when hiding then showing the Gutenberg Components menu. (Thanks John H.)
- FIX: Displays the WPSiteSync metabox after click on “Publish” button in Gutenberg editor.
- FIX: No longer displaying “Invalid URL” message when saving settings that do not include Target site URL. (Thanks John H.)
- FIX: Improved image file location code when WP is installed in a subdirectory (Thanks Alpesh J.)
- FIX: Resolved issue with Yoast SEO Premium not saving meta description (Thanks Sukham S.)
- FIX: Resolved issue with occasionally losing configuration settings in MultiSite environments (Thanks Tae K.)
- FIX: Added check for count of images sent when processing Gutenberg block references
- ENHANCEMENT: Added method to Sync Model to look up a Source site’s entry given Target post ID
- ENHANCEMENT: Added more capability checks to all admin operations
Marc’s driven spirit moves ServerPress, LLC forward with elevated momentum. With his business expertise, he rolls up his sleeves helping the Team in every possible way to ensure a smooth Workflow. Besides work, Marc is a big Advocate for Foster Care. Yes. 8 kids and counting…